Business Lines of Credit
PNC's flexible Lines of Credit help you prepare for the changing needs of your business.
Start a conversation with a PNC Business Banker to connect with the right loan products at the right time for your business.
Call Us 1-800-762-5684
Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., ET
- Simple and fast loan application and decisioning process - Credit decisions made quickly
- No collateral required - get credit without the hassle of tying up assets
- Easy funds access - transfer funds online, by telephone, or write a check against the line amount
- Increased credit flexibility - Collateralized lines of credit generally have lower interest rates and higher credit limits than unsecured lines of credit
- Automatic Interest-only payments - Deducted from your PNC business checking account
- Fast and easy access - Online, by phone, or write a check against the line amount
- Get peace of mind - Use your line of credit to provide optional overdraft protection for your PNC Bank business checking account
- Choice of Real Estate collateral - use equity from your home or your business building
- Longer revolving credit terms - no annual renewal required, seven year revolving credit period
- Interest only payments - no principal payments required during revolving credit period
- Fast and Easy access - transfer funds online, by telephone, or write a check against the line amount
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
Banking and lending products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association (N.A.), a wholly-owned subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. and Member FDIC.
PNC’s Retail Bank currently operates in all or part of the following States: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin. If your business is located outside of PNC’s servicing area, then please call us at 1-800-762-5684 for further assistance.