DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Enter hours, get instant paychecks. Print checks yourself or use free direct deposit.
Federal and state payroll taxes are calculated for you. Just click to e-pay your taxes.
Automatically fills in the latest federal and most state payroll tax forms. Then just click to e-file.
Join over 1 Million Small Businesses Using Intuit Payroll Services
Make payroll processing faster, more efficient and less expensive with Intuit Online Payroll — part of the innovative array of cash flow solutions that work with your PNC business checking account to help optimize your cash flow.
Try it out for Free with our 30 day Trial*
With discounted pricing for customers once the trial period is over.
Why Online Payroll through PNC?
PNC has teamed up with Intuit to bring its customers a leading payroll service that’s easy to use, accessible anywhere and all backed by the power of Intuit.
By working together, we can bring you even more exciting services to help you grow your business and make the most of your money.
Intuit Online Payroll is another great way PNC can help you better manage and improve your business' cash flow -- offering access to leading edge technology that allows you to redirect resources to other aspects of your business.
- Instant paycheck for W-2 employees and 1099 contractors
- Automatic tax calculations
- Federal and State forms completed for you
- Electronically pay and file taxes, including W-2s at year-end
- Free suppport from payroll specialists
- Print W-2s and forms for employees
- Accessible from iPad, iPhone or Android phones (online version only)
- Works with or without QuickBooks®
Discuss adding Intuit Online Payroll services to your business with an Intuit payroll specialist.
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
* Your Intuit Online Payroll 30 day free trial period begins when you run your first payroll. A valid credit card is required. After the first 30 days, each month you will automatically be charged at the then current monthly rate for the service you have selected, until you cancel. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. Pay up to 150 employees. Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced includes 1 state. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is currently $12/month. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. You may cancel at any time online within your payroll account (click the Setup tab then click Cancel Service) or by calling 1-866-729-2925. This limited time offer is valid for new Intuit Online Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with other offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Intuit® Online Payroll and Intuit Full Service Payroll® are products of Intuit Inc. You must go to the Intuit website to enroll in and use the product(s). PNC Bank is not responsible for the product(s) or the performance of Intuit Inc. Intuit, QuickBooks and the Intuit logo are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., used under license.
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.